Again in 2017 we’ve chosen our best experiences on land and sea.
In no particular order, here they are:
(To access the blog article where relevant, just click on the link below)
- Sailing into the British outpost of Bermuda
- Spending New Year 2017 anchored off St. Anne, Martinique with friends
- Unexpectedly cruising some of the Norwegian East Coast
- Experiencing the magnificence of the Azores, and Sao Miguel in particular
- Reacquainting ourselves with Bonnie Scotland after 9 years
- Transiting another famous canal, this time The Caledonian Canal in Scotland
- Having family on board over Easter in Antigua
- Sailing as far west as Culebra, Spanish Virgin Islands
- Revisiting the BVIs with friends, especially Virgin Gorda and Nanny Cay, Tortola before the hurricanes hit
- Enjoying Christmas Lights in London and festivities in the UK for the first time for some years! See the photo gallery below.